These are the rules for the wiki.
- As a general rule, do not vandalize pages. This means adding or erasing content that shouldn't belong on the page.
- Administrators, a warning must be issued first. If it continues a block may then be registered.
- Do not cause flame wars in any thread.
- Administrators and Forum Mods, erase the flame posts, and address a warning to the users involved.
- Do not create spam threads.
- Admins and Forum Mods, either close or remove the thread, and warn the user(s) who created the thread
- While is not generally something worth of ban level, avoid necrobumping threads.
- Swearing is allowed in the comments but within limits.
- Admins, delete any extreme comments and warn the user(s)
- Flaming, is again not allowed for comments
- Admins, delete the comments and warn any users involved
Alternate Accounts Edit
- An Alternate Account is allowed for the wiki but not for the following purposes:
- For Ban Evasions. Doing so will result in the alternate account blocked.
- For mal purposes. This means for flaming, vandalism, or any other rule-breaking purpose.
- All copyrighted material that does not have permission for use will be deleted and the user will be warned, and if done again, it will result in a block.